Video: Rosberg rejects Hamilton’s version of post-race events
Nico Rosberg has released a short video in which he rejects claims made by his Mercedes team-mate that he admitted to deliberately crashing into him during the Belgian Grand Prix.
Hamilton told journalists on Sunday evening that his team-mate had admitted in a post-race debrief that he had intentionally made contact with him at Les Combes during the second lap of the race.
However, Rosberg has countered these claims in his regular post-race video review series, which can be seen below.
“I have been told what Lewis said in the press – and the way he has stated his version of the events,” said Rosberg. “But all I can say is that my view of the events are very different.”
Image courtesy of Octane Photographic
Dan Paddock is an FIA accredited freelance motorsport and Formula 1 journalist and the recently appointed Grand Prix Editor of Richland F1. Dan joined the site in July of last year as a Staff Writer, fresh off the back of completing a master’s degree in journalism. He has since gone on to represent Richland F1 at the 2014 British Grand Prix, his debut in the Formula 1 paddock. Aside from Richland F1, Dan also writes for Rumble Strip News, as well as maintaing his own modest blog.