The wait is finally over, folks (if you’re in the UK, that is). The sporting film of the year, RUSH, is set to be released in just three days’ time, and we are celebrating with a competition thanks to the good folks at Rush Movie UK and Franklin&Marshall.
RUSH tells the epic and inspirational true story of James Hunt and Niki Lauda, two Formula 1 drivers locked in a fierce rivalry to win the 1976 F1 world championship. Starring Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Brühl, RUSH will be in UK cinemas on September 13th and to celebrate we are giving you the chance to win an official Rush tee, hat, a James Hunt book and an exclusive Franklin&Marshall T-shirt.
Directed by Academy-Award® winner Ron Howard (A Beautiful Mind), written by fellow Academy-Award® nominee Peter Morgan (Frost/Nixon), and starring Chris Hemsworth (The Avengers), Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds), RUSH is the fast-paced, action-packed and exhilarating true story of two of the greatest rivals the sport has ever witnessed – James Hunt (Hemsworth) versus Niki Lauda (Brühl) and their illustrious Formula 1 racing teams, McLaren versus Ferrari.
Franklin&Marshall is paying tribute to both this infamous rivalry and these auto racing rebel icons with a capsule collection composed of five t-shirts and a racing suit inspired by the original rock ’n’ roll style that James Hunt flaunted on and off the racetrack.
The collection was developed in collaboration with Ron Howard’s Rush costume design team, and faithfully reproduces the style of the times to the finest detail, and featured in the film. This exclusive collection offers the daring, talent, and style of the Formula 1 drivers during the ‘70s, those brave pioneers in the world of unrestrained passion, throbbing engines and high speed.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is answer this question using the contact form below:
Who plays charismatic British driver James Hunt in Rush?
• Ewan McGregor
• Chris Hemsworth
• Ben Affleck
RUSH is released in cinemas on September 13th. For more information visit:
- The film’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RushMovieUK
- The film’s Twitter page: https://twitter.com/RushMovieUK
Terms & Conditions
• Competition closes on Saturday 14th September at 23:59 BST. Any entries received after this date will not be counted.
• Entries are limited to one per person.
• Open to UK residents only.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar prize to the same value will be provided.
• Employees of Richland F1 are not permitted to enter the competition.
Images courtesy of Rush Movie UK.