- Jack Leslie is a man on a mission. Always a lover of cars, at the age of six he had his first glimpse of Formula 1. It took a further four years for him to really get hooked on the sport, but now he rarely misses a session and would not have it any other way. The main ambition? To combine his two passions of Formula 1 and writing to become a fully-fledged Journalist in the sport, which he is incredibly determined to fulfil. As the News Editor of Richland F1, Jack is your first port of call for all the latest stories emerging from the F1 paddock.
- Richland F1’s Road Of Nostalgia: Magic Moments of Monaco
- 2013 Monaco Grand Prix – Facts and Figures
- Hamilton feels Monaco is a “good opportunity” to win
- Whitmarsh: Perez has “stepped it up”
- Ecclestone: Pirelli doing what was asked of them
- The intimacy of the Monaco Grand Prix
- Raikkonen reveals he has two options for 2014
- Van der Garde: Caterham can do ‘something special’
- Monaco: One for the money, two for the show
- Charles Pic anticipates French support at ‘home’ race
2013 Monaco Grand Prix
- Loading ...