- Ernie Black, also known as F1 Goggles or @GOGGS_ON_F1. Formula One fan since birth or shortly thereafter. Creatively reporting on anything F1 related out of the sheer love and passion for the sport. I have been writing for years and reporting from trackside whenever possible for various websites. My love of motor racing stems from early childhood memories with my father, sitting to watch every Grand Prix on a small black and white television set. I have just recently started my own blog and joined the Twitter #F1 family. Actively looking for new and fun ways to introduce the sport to a new generation of F1 fans. I like to consider myself as an unofficial ambassador to the sport. I am a huge proponent of F1 fans and bloggers helping F1 fans and bloggers. There can never be too much F1.
- Tech Roundup – Barcelona
- Formula One’s $12bn flotation on track
- FIA: Tyre changes purely on safety grounds
- Mercedes duo excited for Monaco return
- Honda’s ace in the hole?
- Boullier frustrated by Pirelli tyre changes
- Ecclestone, FIA Praise Honda’s Return to Formula One
- Why a move to sportscars makes sense for Webber
- Honda confirm Formula One comeback with McLaren
- Daniel Ricciardo leading race to replace Webber
2013 Monaco Grand Prix
- Loading ...